Ohhh and I forgot to mention, Lauren Nominated me to be "Room Mom" so I'm excited to take on that role! (Lauren: I knew I had to mention the most important part) :):):)
OPEN HOUSE - PRESCHOOL
Last Thurs. we had Conner's OPEN HOUSE for PRESCHOOL....we got to meet his teachers TJ and Rosa! Conner has a few of his buddies in his class, Kathryn, Cole and Davis!! We will meet and get to know the rest pretty soon!! Can't wait to tell you all about his first day - Monday 14th!!! :):) Here are a few pics of Conner enjoying his classroom!
Ohhh and I forgot to mention, Lauren Nominated me to be "Room Mom" so I'm excited to take on that role! (Lauren: I knew I had to mention the most important part) :):):)

Ohhh and I forgot to mention, Lauren Nominated me to be "Room Mom" so I'm excited to take on that role! (Lauren: I knew I had to mention the most important part) :):):)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment