Christmas Tree Shopping

Christmas is my favorite time of the year.....I just love it! The lights, the decorations, Christmas shopping, the fire, christmas music, hot chocolate, the spirt of christmas and a REAL LIVE Christmas Tree!! We went shopping for a Christmas tree the Sunday after Thanksgivng, which we do every year! John, Bailey and I and now Conner go and pick out the most perfect Christmas Tree.....we go to the same place every year, The Mountain Boys. We always meet my parents and brother and sister and help mom and dad pick out their tree as well. This year was extra special since Conner was able to join us! It's such a blessing and I'm so grateful that we do these things together as a family because I am still a "kid at heart" and I look forward to it every year.



Conner looking at the Christmas Tree's :)

1 comment:

Justin said...

Scott looks more like he works at the tree lot, than part of the family ha.